Thursday, September 12, 2013

Home Work #3



Hey guys, home work three required that I make an object or two in Blender.  I decided to make a "irregularly shaped cube" to mess around with subdivisions and extrusions and feel very comfortable with that.  On the cube after extruding surfaces I also scaled down some of the face surfaces to add some diversity to the object.  For my other game object, I decided to make a clock and it turned out reasonably well, I had some trouble subdividing the faces of the cylinder so it was difficult to push the face of the object in to make the game object more believable.  In addition the "object" remains unjoined at its current state, however I will fix that when I find out how to join objects again.  I am going to be designing a lot of objects to develop the setting of our games building (office building) so objects like this although not the most exciting are very much a part of the game if you want to add any elements of realism to your game.  The objects created thus far are very rough, but I am going to get a lot more comfortable with Blender over the weekend and will be able utilize all main its capabilities very soon.  I will get some pictures up as soon as I can.



No comments:

Post a Comment